- To recruiters: CV, LinkedIn profile
- Positions: Senior-researcher @ Laboratory of quantum detectors, and Teacher @ MSPU
- Teaching: physics at MSPU
- Research: numerical modeling of superconducting hot-electron bolometer mixers
- E-mail: tmp1.1a0h1.25 .abt@ tah.eh .firstname.lastname@example.org aohfx hth.i.sh .email@example.com
- Info: I teach experimental physics to BSc students and theory of information to MSc students. One of my general tasks in the laboratory is to maintain the servers and gateways of the laboratory. As a researcher I am developing a numerical model for superconducting hot-electron bolometers (HEB), which takes into account the inhomogeneous nature of the superconducting state (see for example: https://arxiv.org/abs/1404.5276). Presently, I am trying to introduce a non-thermal electron distribution in the model, as well as using the quasiclassical theory for inhomogeneous superconductors. Students interested in numerical calculations and superconductivity physics are welcome to join, and I am happy to guide them to a BSc, MSc or PhD thesis.
- Bibliography: One can find current list of my articles here.